FIREFIGHTERS from Cheshire were called out to a 'smoke-filled' kitchen in Audlem on Friday.

One crew from Nantwich was called out to Emberton Place shortly after 11.20am.

Firefighters used a large fan to clear the smoke.

A Cheshire Fire spokesman: "Shortly before 11.30am firefighters received a report of a kitchen being full of smoke in Emberton Place, Audlem.

"On arrival at the domestic property firefighters discovered that the smoke was caused by burnt food on a cooker.

"Firefighters used a large fan to clear smoke from the property and were in attendance for around 20 minutes.

"For cooking safety tips visit"