A car fire broke out in Wrenbury in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Firefighters from Nantwich attended the incident in Pinsley View shortly after midnight.

It is believed it was caused by an electrical fauly.

A spokesperson for Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "Firefighters were called to a house on Pinsley View after reports of a car on fire on a driveway.

"A crew from Nantwich attended and used two hose reels to put the fire out.

"The fire had caused damage to the front of the house and a thermal imaging camera was used to check for further potential issues while the firefighters damped down."