Cheshire firefighters put out boiler blaze as two treated for smoke inhalation

Reporter:

Staff reporter (Whitchurch Herald)

EMERGENCY services were called to a boiler fire in Malpas on Monday afternoon as two people needed treatment for smoke inhalation. 

Two fire engines, including one from the village, were called out to the fire in Meadow Lane in Malpas around 5pm.

The bolier was well alight but there was no damage to the interior of the property and paramedics treated the two people affected.

Firefighters isolated electricity and oil to the boiler and put out the fire. 

See full story in the Whitchurch Herald

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Read