ad

Cheshire firefighters put out boiler blaze as two treated for smoke inhalation

Published date: 16 May 2017 |
Published by: Staff reporter
Read more articles by Staff reporter Email reporter


 

EMERGENCY services were called to a boiler fire in Malpas on Monday afternoon as two people needed treatment for smoke inhalation. 

Two fire engines, including one from the village, were called out to the fire in Meadow Lane in Malpas around 5pm.

The bolier was well alight but there was no damage to the interior of the property and paramedics treated the two people affected.

Firefighters isolated electricity and oil to the boiler and put out the fire. 

  • See full story in the Whitchurch Herald

Past pictures from Gladstone Park

  • l10a4750
  • l10a474c
  • l10a474d
Local Bygones

View thousands more photos like this on www.localbygones.co.uk

Browse our archive
 

Featured Businesses

    View all adverts