Shropshire Fire called to Whitchurch house because of overheated microwave

Reporter:

Barrie White

A fire crew from Whitchurch was called to a house in St John’s Park after a microwave overheated.

One engine was sent to the house at around 5.55pm last night, but when they arrived, there was no action to be taken despite a small fire.

Firefighters left around 15 minutes later.

Email:

barrie.white@nwn.co.uk

See full story in the Whitchurch Herald

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Read